- 1 MyNordstrom.
- 2 What is MyNordstrom?
- 3 What can I use MyNordstrom for?
- 4 MyNordstrom Login.
- 5 I Can’t Log In to my MyNordstrom Account. Why Not?
- 6 How Do I Reset My Password After Losing it?
- 7 View My Schedule on MyNordstrom.
- 8 Nordstrom Careers – New Employees.
- 9 Contacting the Nordstrom HR Department.
- 10 About Nordstrom.
Enter your Nordstrom employee account via the MyNordstrom login portal, to view your MyPay payroll statements, work schedule, company news, employee benefits, PTO and much more.
What is MyNordstrom?
Mynordstrom is a multi-faceted online resource where staff members can find their employee details, learn about the latest events at Nordstrom, and discover advice on how to move forward with their careers. Before logging in, employees are redirected from www.mynordstrom.com to https://directaccess.nordstrom.com/OA_HTML/AppsLogin.
What can I use MyNordstrom for?
Mynordstrom.com is a convenient online platform for employees looking to access information relevant to their jobs, whether that’s to update personal details, check their pay slips in the MyPay portal or find their work schedule.
This platform also offers the possibility to learn about company benefits and peruse job opportunities, while an AskHR section is available for any queries employees may have. Further to this, a training area is provided to help workers hone their skills.
How do I Access My Nordstrom Employee Account?
- New and current employees wishing to access the portal will require an Employee Number, which all workers are given at Nordstrom. You can find this number on your payslip written as a mix of numbers and letters, for example: 4uv96v25.
- When you navigate to MyNordstrom.com, the site will redirect you to the new MyNordstrom login portal at https://directaccess.nordstrom.com/OA_HTML/AppsLogin.
- With your Employee Number at hand, click the direct access link above or type mynordstrom.com into the search bar and hit enter. Doing so will take you to a page where you can type your password and Employee Number into the login form provided.
- Click “Request, Reset or Forgot Password” if you don’t already have a password, and then enter your Employee Number on the next page before clicking “Request Password.” Then, check your personal and work emails for your password, and use it together with your Employee Number to log into your account.
- Simply enter these details into the fields provided and click “Log in” below.
I Can’t Log In to my MyNordstrom Account. Why Not?
Sometimes it may not be possible to log in to your account, but there is normally a simple solution. Take a look at the following ideas to troubleshoot your problem:
1. Check to see if your internet connection is working by loading another site. If the issue is with the portal service, then the other site will have no problem loading.
2. Make sure you’re on the correct page, which you should be able to reach from mynordstrom.com. Failing this, simply click the direct link: https://directaccess.nordstrom.com/OA_HTML/AppsLogin.
3. If you’re login details are not working, double-check that they’re correct and your password and Employee Number are entered into the correct fields, making sure to turn off CAPS LOCK on your keyboard. Passwords are case-sensitive.
4. If no login details are recognised, you’re likely a first-time user and will need to click “Request, Reset or Forgot Password.”
5. Sometimes your web browser is the source of the problem. If so, clear your cookies and search data or, if you haven’t already, update to the latest version. Trying another browser or device is also sometimes effective.
6. Try logging in from another device, e.g. your mobile phone or another computer.
7. Try opening another internet browser than your usual browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Edge or others) and log in from another browser.
How Do I Reset My Password After Losing it?
Requesting a new password is straightforward, so you’ll be back into your account in no time. To do this, simply navigate to the MyNordstrom homepage and click on “Request, Reset or Forgot Password” to load the account recovery page.
Here, enter your Employee Number and click “Request Password.” An email detailing instructions on how to reset your password will then be sent to your inbox.
View My Schedule on MyNordstrom.
The first thing you’ll need to view your schedule is a registration key provided by the administrator of your store. If you are yet to receive one, contact your store administrator. After you’ve got your registration key, log in to your account at MyNordstrom as normal.
There will be a “My Schedule” tab to click on and then a “Log In to My Schedule” link, which will take you to another link called “Self-Service Registration.” Use this link to land on the registration page, where you can enter your Registration Key and Employee Number before logging in. Complete the security questions on the next page, and create a unique password.
All you need to do now is log out to update your “Log In to My Schedule” page, which will now only require your recently created password to access your schedule.
Nordstrom Careers – New Employees.
Those looking to find a job at Nordstrom can navigate to the Nordstrom Careers site, a separate page that can be accessed at the following address: careers.nordstrom.com.
The homepage at MyNordstrom also has a link via “Not An Employee?”, which takes you to a page featuring a “Search for Jobs” tool and “Hot Jobs” link.
Contacting the Nordstrom HR Department.
The following methods are available to contact customer service and human resources teams at Nordstrom.
The Nordstrom customer service phone number is 888 282 6060, or, alternatively, the number for the Nordstrom Corporate Office is 206 628 2111.
The help desk at Nordstrom can be reached on the following number if you’re using a fax machine: 206 628 1795
Lastly, comments and questions regarding your login experience may be sent via mail to:
1617 6th Ave., Seattle, WA, 98101
Nordstrom is a retail company established in 1901 that has since spread right across the United States into over 300 areas, where 70,000 workers exist on the payroll. Department stores are their speciality, selling a range of clothing, cosmetics, jewellery and much more.
Don’t hesitate to leave a comment below if you’re having issues with the portal.